Zoya Veruschka

May 19, 2014
Holy Batman, it's been a while!

Zoya Veruschka is a gorgeous deep shimmery green with a velvet-matte finish. In it's original state the polish is really nice. But when you add a top coat, wow! I definitely preferred the top coated version but both versions look beautiful! The Zoya I'm using is from the original release of the Matte Velvet collection but it was recently re-released in 2013 and available on their website.

Here is 2 coats of Veruschka with and without topcoat to show the different look between the two:

(Flash)
(Flash)
(Flash)

 And here's another bonus angle I thought you would all appreciate:

(Artificial light)

Which version do you prefer? I personally loved the top coat version!

I decided to stamp some birds, leaves and flowers over this colour since the green reminds me of the forest. For this design I used parts of MoYou London's Mother Nature/ Landscape 02 plate and Barry M's Gold Foil:

(Direct sunlight)

Zoya can be purchased on their website, MoYou London can be purchased on their website or Amazon, and Barry M on their website and through stockists.

Thanks for reading!

*All products mentioned in this post were purchased myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment