Lilypad Lacquer Reverse Stamped Flowers

Jun 14, 2016
Summer weather started to arrive here in Toronto but kept leaving and coming back randomly! Thankfully, according to the upcoming weather forecast, summer should finally be here to stay! As soon as the warm weather came my nails went from dark colours to bright ones almost instantly. I'm finally getting back into stamping and decided to do a fun summery design using the reverse stamping method. 

This mani has actually been on my Instagram since early May - slacking I know! But I've been busy with renovations and moving, so I've finally sat myself down to write a long overdue blog post.

For this design I used Lilypad Lacquer's Tarty Tangerine and Berry Blast - which are Ella Ann store exclusives that I purchased last summer. The design was done with Mundo de Unas White stamping polish and Dashica Big SdP-X stamping plate. Lastly, the glitter gradients were done using Darling Diva The One That You Love.

Here's a shot of the full mani:


(Direct Sunlight)


And here's a macro shot of the stamping decal:

(Shade)

I think the two colours from Lilypad Lacquer look so lovely together! Shown above is two coats which gave full coverage and I had no application or formula issues. The holographic glitter gradient was sponged on with a makeup sponge and the design was sealed with the super shiny, Seche Vite.

Like I mentioned above these Lilypad Lacquers were purchased through Ella Ann Cosmetics but are also available at a number of stockists. Mundo de Unas can be purchased from her site here, Dashica from her site here and Darling Diva from her site here

Thanks for reading!

*All products mentioned in this post were purchased myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment