A-england Camelot with Holo Stamping

Mar 28, 2014

A-england's Camelot is one of my favourite blacks ever! I think a good black is essential for any nail polish owner whether it's to wear alone, as a base to a glitter polish or for some free handed nail art, you can't go wrong with black! I've found myself reaching for this polish quite often.

I actually applied 2 coats because I like the polish on my nail to be a bit thicker in case I don't stamp as perfectly as I had hoped! Thankfully the quality of Dashica plates are really good and I didn't have to redo any of them. This design is from Dashica plate Big SdP A2 and stamped with Color Club Harp On:

(Direct sunlight)

(Flash and sunlight)

(Indirect sunlight)

(Artificial lighting and flash)

I cannot express how much I love Camelot! This creme black is a one coater! It applied effortlessly and dried with no streaks. Drying time for Camelot was also really good when compared to other polishes that take 2-3 layers with dry time in between! I definitely recommend this polish for anyone searching for the perfect black!

This Dashica plate is one of their newer releases. The images on this plate are huge!  It stamped flawlessly with the Color Club polish which shows really well on top of the black.

I'm really loving this mani, what do you think?

A-england polishes can be purchased on their website or through several international distributors. They can be found on Facebook as well!

Dashica products can be purchased on their website or through email. They can also be found on Facebook!

*All products mentioned in this post were purchased myself.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely design! I never thought stamping with holographic polish would look this good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd definitely recommend the Color Club Halo Hues :)

      Delete