Girly Bits Roger That

Apr 2, 2014
Made in memory of Brady Rogers, $5 from every bottle of this polish sold goes to the Brady Rogers Memorial Bursary.
 Roger That by Girly Bits Cosmetics is a gorgeous, vibrant blue holo inspired by Brady's eyes.

As blue is my all time favourite color I loved this polish! It is so bright and reminds me of the ocean. When applied it was
 opaque in two coats, dried within 15-20 minutes and went on great! Here is two coats of Girly Bits Roger, no top coat:

(Artificial lighting and flash)




I decided to stamp Roger That with Essence Gold Digger from the Metal Glam collection using the Fab Ur Nails Fun 7 plate:


(Indirect sunlight)

I love this color combo! I'm pleasantly surprised with this design because let's be honest, sometimes ideas look good in your head but don't translate well on the nail. Have you experienced this before? It can't just be me!

Girly Bits Cosmetics is a Canadian polish maker and can be purchased on their website and other distributors. Be sure to follow them on Facebook too!

FUN plates can be purchased by contacting Fab Ur Nails and through her distributors.

Thanks for reading!

*All products mentioned in this post were purchased myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment