Jade Holographic Gradient

Apr 5, 2014
Taking a step back from stamping for a bit, I give you gradients! I love doing gradients because they are so easy to do and people either ask if they are nail stickers or what salon you went to. Score!

So here are Jade polishes Falling Star and Mirage and on the accent finger is A-England Camelot and Ninja Polish Caribbean Reef:

(Artificial lighting and flash)

(Direct sunlight - Sunset)

(Indirect sunlight)

The technique I used for this mani was I painted my nails first with Jade Mirage and let it dry. Then I used a makeup sponge, painted both Mirage and Falling Star and then sponged them on my nail with a slight up and down movement from base to tip. Sometimes, if I know the polishes are opaque in one coat I usually skip the first step of painting my nails and dive right into the second and sponge both colors on.

The accent finger was the same except with the Ninja Polish Caribbean Reef glitter and only dabbed more on the tip of the nail.

Products mentioned in this post can be purchased through the Llarowe, Ninja Polish, Color 4 Nails and other select resellers of A-England and Jade.

Thanks for reading!

*All products mentioned in this post were purchased myself. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I am pretty sure this is actually the prettiest thing I have ever seen. EVER.

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zoe! :D That's quite the compliment! -blushes-

      Delete