Too Fancy Lacquer Snitches Get Stiches

Mar 24, 2014

Today I have a group custom by Too Fancy Lacquer called Snitches Get Stitches. Unfortunately, because it is a custom polish it isn't available for purchase to the public. Thankfully, Charlene does have a number of other gorgeous polishes you can purchase. She is located in Hong Kong and has very reasonable international shipping rates!

Snitches Get Stitches is a very deep, dark purple packed with lots of holo goodness! The holo is the strongest under direct sunlight but unfortunately, it's been very gloomy here and I didn't get to photograph under direct sunlight. Here it is with 2 layers and no top coat:

(Artificial lighting, no flash)
(Flash)

(Flash and artificial lighting)

This polish applied flawlessly. As previously mentioned, these pictures were taken without a topcoat and as you can see, there is no streaking and it has a glossy finish! The dry time was relatively quick as well. I was able to apply my stamp design about 15 minutes after my second layer of polish was applied.

Here is TFL's Snitches Get Stitches stamped using Essence Steel-ing The Scene and Dashica Big SdP U stamping plate:
(Flash and artificial lighting)
 (Indirect sunlight)
I think the design turned out really good! Sorry for the poor photos, cuticles, lighting and everything in these pictures! I'm learning, I'm learning, bear with me!

Too Fancy Lacquer can be purchased on their website and several stockists, follow TFL on Facebook for more information!

Dashica products can be purchased on their website (they're working on a website in several languages!) or through email. They can also be found on Facebook!

Thanks for reading!

*All products mentioned in this post were purchased myself.

2 comments: