My Very First Post!

Mar 21, 2014

Oh, hey there!

So you've found my new blog and you're reading my first post ever! (Yay!) Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'll be sure to keep it short. I'd love to know how you stumbled on my little journal of polish adventures, leave me a comment below! And if you have a blog yourself and would like me to follow, let me know and your wish is my command!

I use polish as my stress reliever from work, life and school! After many years of painting my nails religiously I've decided to start a blog to share everything I've learned and love about polish. From formulas, to new trends, stamping, techniques and everything in between! I am in no way a professional. I do my nails for fun and often times learn from other bloggers and polish friends I have met in different communities.

I'm also looking to improve my skills because if you've seen my nails before .. Well, they are just embarrassing! I'd like to think my nails have improved greatly since then, but you can be the judge of that!

You can find a bit more about me here! :)

That's it for now! Thanks for reading, I hope you'll be back! If not, I'll be the only one reading these and I'm talking to myself right now ..

No comments:

Post a Comment