Great Lakes Lacquer I'd Rather Be Fishing

Apr 20, 2016
Great Lakes Lacquer is new to my blog but if you're following me on Instagram you should be familiar with the brand! Every month there are a couple (sometimes more!) limited edition polishes released that are available to purchase throughout the month. This is one of the LE polishes for May. I'd Rather Be Fishing is described by Mariah as a deep teal with shifting blue to green shimmer, bronze micro flake and purple glass fleck.

The base for this polish has a jelly like finish which gives the polish lots of depth. In the macro shot below you can really see all of the pigments that were used to create this stunning polish!

Here is I'd Rather Be Fishing with two coats:


(Direct sunlight)

And again from another angle:

(Direct sunlight)




And my favourite of them all - the macro shot!

(Shade)

Lastly, a bonus macro bottle shot:

(Shade)

The formula was nice and smooth. Two simple coats got me full coverage and I added a coat of Seche Vite for extra shine. I used a base coat and upon removal I did not experience any staining even though it is a very deep teal - yay!

You can browse the polishes Great Lakes Lacquer has to offer on Etsy. Limited edition polishes are available on the first day of every month through to the second day of the next month. Find GLL on Facebook and Instagram!

Thanks for reading!

*Product was a gift provided by Great Lakes Lacquer in my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment