China Glaze and Dance Legend Top Prismatic

Aug 27, 2014
Ah, I've finally got a summer color on the blog before the season ends! Shell-o by China Glaze is from the Summer 2013 Sunsational collection. It's a bright neon pink that took about four layers to build up but was well worth the dry time! The formula was quite thin and a tad on the streaky side which required extra careful application to hide the bald spots. I topped Shell-o with two coats of Dance Legend's holographic top coat, Top Prismatic.

(Direct sunlight)

(Direct sunlight)

I did this mani while on vacation in Cuba so they are taken under the Cuban sun! I relaxed the whole time so please look past the very plain nails and poor cuticle care. Have you gone anywhere this summer or have plans to go anywhere?

China Glaze polishes can be purchased at Nail Polish Canada and Dance Legend polishes can be found on Llarowe.

Thanks for reading!
*All products mentioned in this post were purchased myself.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment