Australian Indie Blue Gradient Nails

Jul 15, 2016
I was going through my stash thinking about what colour I should do next, when an image of a bright holo blue gradient mani popped up in my head! I found two polishes I thought would look perfect together and they both happen to be Australian brands! Celestial Cosmetics Sesir Kipi and Grace-full Polish Good Bye Summer. Both colours are beautiful blue holos, the Celestial is a few shades darker than the Grace-full and also has flakes that match Good Bye Summer.

I applied one coat of Grace-full Polish Good Bye Summer and then used a make-up sponge to create the gradient using the two colours. Blues are notoriously hard to photograph - In person the gradient was quite prominent but in the photos they look quite similar .. *faceplam*!

This is how my mani turned out!

(Direct Sunlight)

(Shade)

Here it is at another angle:

(Direct Sunlight)
 
And of course, a macro shot. You can really see the flakes in Celestial's Sesir Kipi here!

(Shade)

How do you think it turned out? I personally love it - Couldn't stop staring at my nails whenever I was out in the sun! I can't comment too much on the formula as it was sponged on, but the polish itself lasted about a week on my nails. Minimal tip wear and no chipping!

Celestial Cosmetics can be purchased from her site here and Grace-full Polish can be purchased from her site here. Because they are both based out of Australia be sure to check out their International sites and stockists.

If you aren't already following me, it's not to late to start -  Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!

Thanks for reading!

*All products mentioned in this post were purchased myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Melanie your nails are so gorgeous!!! I love the gradient! Beautiful blues!!

    ReplyDelete